Day 27: What scene makes you hide behind the sofa?
I’m too big for that now! I hid form the Daleks the first time I ever saw them. Well, their shadow. You know, when Barbara is walking and she turns and sees this thing that we can’t see and she screams like “AHHH!”
Day 28: Name a Whoism that you use in real life
- I use “Allons-y”, like, every day. The ever useful “Hey-who turned out the lights?”.
- There’s also “Fantastic!” and “Brilliant” and “Weeelllllllll….”.
- I used “spoilers” forever ago, before River came into the picture (FMA:Abridged).
- "Would you like a Jelly Baby?"
- ”______s are cool”
- “reverse the polarity of the neutron flow” when my dad asks for help with something
- "Brave heart, Tegan" but only at the barn.
- And finally: “Run.”